Daddy’s Home Two also known as “Daddy's Home 2,” “Guerra de papás 2,” “Babalar Savasiyor 2,” “Co wiecie o swoich dziadkach?,” “Dos padres por desigual,” “Megjött apuci! 2.,” “Ocka proti fotru 2,” “Pai Há Só Um... Ou Dois,” “Pai em Dose Dupla 2,” “Papside lahing 2,” “Tata în razboi cu… tata 2,” “Tatica se vratio 2,” “Tetukas namie 2,” “Ξαναγύρισε ο μπαμπάς,” “Ο μπαμπάς γύρισε 2,” «Баща в излишък 2»
Adults—but being heavily advertised to families
Comedy Christmas Sequel
1 hr. 40 min.
Year of Release:
November 10, 2017 (wide—3,300+ theaters)
The importance of fathers being truly “GOOD fathers”—What is goodness? Answer • What is love? Answer • What is righteousness? Answer
Shoplifting “for the thrill of it”—What does God say about STEALING? Answer
What is SIN AND WICKEDNESS? Is it just “bad people” that are sinners, or are YOU a sinner? Answer
THE FEAR OF THE LORD— What is it? Is it important? Answer
Are you good enough to get to Heaven? Answer
How good is good enough? Answer
Parenting and Family Q&As
What are the ulimate consequences of continual crudity and vulgarity?
What is the TRUE meaning of Christmas? Answers for skeptics. Plus carols, games, coloring pages, reviews of Christmas movies, and more.
REVIEWS of “Christmas” movies
Here’s what the distributor says about their film: “Father and stepfather Dusty and Brad join forces to make Christmastime perfect for the children. Their newfound partnership soon gets put to the test when Dusty’s old-school, macho dad and Brad's gentle father arrive to turn the holiday upside down.”
Prequel: “Daddy's Home” (2015)
This film comes from the writer/director of such offensive movies as “Horrible Bosses 2
,” “We’re the Millers
,” “Sex Drive,” and “Hot Tub Time Machine
,” and “Dumb and Dumber To
.” Although this particular film is somewhat less offensive and is not devoid of some positives, apparently designed to help make it sell for the holidays, in my view, it is overall unworthy of your time and money—and contains content unsuitable for families and kids. My recommendation for Christians of all ages: Avoid.
- Violence: Moderate—mostly slapstick
- Profane language: “Oh my G*d” (5), “Oh G*d” (2), “G*d no,” “d*mn” (5), “h*ll” (2)
- Vulgar/Crude language: “F you, Kurt!”,“ d*ckhead!”, “Look at the side boobage,” “Did they take your b*lls at the dealer?”, “No, they didn't take my b*lls,” “numbnuts,” “I'm going to go drain the lizard,” “dingle,” “hoo-hoo,” “Then we jam that amazing Christmas in his butthole!,” “Candy a**,” “a**holes!”, “That's why you want to cr*p all over it,” “He's just trying to stir the turd,” “You can go suck a fart,” “bastards,” etc.
- Sex: • long male-to-male mouth kiss and another later on • multiple instances of fornication strongly implied on the part of a grandfather • grandfather starts to tell a joke to the kids, “Two dead hookers wash up on the beach…” • Fathers discuss giving a talk about sex to their young son • grandfather says he doesn’t want a wimp teaching his grandson “how to score” • father gives a clumsy talk about sex to the boy • grandfather advises the boy to maneuver a girl under some mistletoe, kiss her and then “give her a smack on the caboose” • the young boy publicly kisses his stepsister • afterward, many girls line up for the opportunity to kiss this boy on the mouth
- Nudity: • immodest female clothing • cleavage
Every time you buy a movie ticket or buy or rent a video you are in effect casting a vote telling Hollywood, “I’ll pay for that. That’s what I want.” Read our article
See list of Relevant Issues—questions-and-answers.