The BIBLE from A to M
by Scott VonFange
to Original version | to Hyperlinked version
- Moses' helper's name was AARON
- Cain killed ABEL
- Sarah's husband's name was ABRAHAM
- The fifth book of the New Testament is ACTS
- God made Eve with one of ADAM's ribs.
- A biblical word for distant is AFAR.
- AGADE was a biblical town also known as Akkad.
- The thirtieth book of the Old Testament is AMOS
- The ARABian Desert is bordered by the Euphrates River.
- Foreign language first came into being at a tower in BABEL.
- BABYLON was a biblical city near the city of Nippur.
- BARABBAS was the Jewish prisoner who was released instead of Jesus.
- The apostle Paul's companion on his first journey was named BARNABAS.
- BENHADAD is the name of the son of Tabrimon (1 Kings 15:18)
- BETHLEHEM is the name of the town in which Jesus was born.
- Another name for Jesus: CHRIST
- 1 Thessalonians 1:1: "CHURCH of the Thessalonians in God…"
- Paul wrote his third letter in the Bible to CORINTH
- II CORINTHIANS 5:7: "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
- Isaiah 44:28: "…CYRUS, He is my shepherd."
- One of Jacob's sons was named DAN.
- DANIEL was put into a lion's den.
- DAVID killed a giant Philistine.
- The name of the woman who tempted Samson is DELILAH.
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Number, DEUTERONOMY.
- Demons are DEVILS.
- Sadly destined: DOOMed.
- Mark 14:14: "…EAT the Passover with my disciples?"
- The longest name of an Old Testament book that begins with the letter “E” is ECCLESIASTES.
- The book of the Bible which follows Nehemiah is ESTHER.
- The mother of all living is EVE.
- To become evil is to FALL from grace.
- Adam was the FATHER of Seth.
- The miracle Jesus performed, using 5 loaves, and 2 fishes, was the FEEDING OF THE FIVE THOUSAND.
- FELLOWship is another word for companionship.
- The title of a popular hymn: “What A FRIEND We Have In Jesus.”
- The book of the Bible just before Ephesians is GALATIANS.
- One of the books of the Bible that Moses wrote is GENESIS.
- James 4:6: “But he GIVES a great price.”
- In Acts 16:1, the Bible states that Timothy's father was GREEK.
- HABAKKUK is the book of the Bible just after Nahum.
- The third-to-last book of the Old Testament is HAGGAI
- Something seen above an angel's head in classic paintings is a HALO.
- Noah's sons were named Shem, HAM, and Japheth.
- Another word for cure is HEAL.
- The title of a certain hymn: “When We All Get To HEAVEN.”
- If something HURTs, it's painful.
- A false God is an IDOL.
- To be incapable of dying is to be IMMORTAL.
- Another word for profit is INCREASE.
- Another word for sin is INIQUITY.
- The 23rd book of the Bible is ISAIAH.
- God's name: JEHOVAH Jireh.
- Judges 1:7 mentions the city of JERUSALEM.
- The father of King David is JESSE.
- After John baptized JESUS, a dove landed on him.
- The people who live in Jerusalem are JEWS.
- Matthew 25:21: "…enter into the JOY of your master…"
- Another word for righteous is JUST.
- Cain asked God: "Am I my brother's KEEPER?"
- Manna was a KIND of bread.
- Solomon was a very wise KING.
- Heaven is God's KINGDOM.
- First KINGS is the book of the bible that follows II Samuel.
- An animal that was often given as a burnt offering is a LAMB.
- A “sad” book of the bible is LAMENTATIONS.
- Revelation is the LAST book of the Bible.
- Genesis, Exodus, LEVITICUS.
- To bear false witness is to LIE.
- Ezekiel 46:1: "Thus saith the LORD God…"
- John 15:13: "Greater LOVE has no man…"
- The last book of the Old Testament is MALACHI.
- Matthew, MARK, Luke, John…
- Matthew 27:56 mentions two people named MARY.
- The first book of the New Testament is MATTHEW.
- The seventh word of Genesis 6:1 is MEN.
- The book of the Bible between Jonah and Nahum is MICAH.
- Men are MORTALs.
| INSTRUCTIONS: After printing, try to discover the answer to each clue. (If you get stumped, we provide a hyperlinked version and answer key, links above). Write the answer to each clue, then find the words in the puzzle. Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forwards, or backwards.
KidExplorers.com - Copyright, Films for Christ - All rights reserved