Water: The Miracle of Nature - page 16
Learn more about water and weather…
- What causes a rainbow?
- What are some weather extremes on Earth?
- How might rain forest destruction affect our weather?
- What is lightning good for?
- Do certain trees tend to attract lightning?
- Why does wind make sounds? (read and listen)
Author: Fred John Meldau. First published in Why We Believe in Creation, Not in Evolution (Denver: Christian Victory Publishing Company).
For further information for teachers and parents…
- Weather and the Bible by Donald B. DeYoung, Ph.D.
- Has our atmosphere evolved over time? How should the creationist view the formation of the atmosphere?
- Does God control the weather? Does He send deadly storms? Are “natural disasters” truly ordained by God, even though they sometimes kill thousands? What does the Bible teach?