Answers to 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex
(click for book description)
Table of Contents
- What Does God Think of Sex?
- How Can I Be Godly and Sensuous?
- How Do I Shift Into Sexual Gear?
- How Can I Relate When He’s a Microwave and I’m a Crockpot?
- What Do I Do When I Don’t Want to Do It?
- Where Can I Go Buy a New Body?
- How Do I Make Love with Children Wrapped Around My Knees?
- How Can I Get over the Guilt of Past Sexual Sin?
- I’m Attraced to Another Man! Help?
- How Can I Remain Faithful in a Faithless World?
- What Do I Do When HE Has a Headache?
- How Can I Get Rid of Guilt over My Abortion?
- My Husband Is into Pornography—What Should I Do?
- Is It Possible to Get Beyond the Pain of Sexual Abuse?
- How Can Sex Go from Boring to Sizzling?
- What’s the Big Deal About Orgasm?
- What’s Not Okay in Bed? (reveals what the Bible says / also: Is Oral Sex Permissible? Are Vibrators Permissible? What about X-Rated Movies?)
- Are Quickies Okay with God? (and Other What-Is-Normal Questions, such as: How Often Is Enough? Is Intercourse the Only Proper Way to Have Sex? Is It Okay to Schedule Sex?)
- How Can I Recapture the Passion?
- How Long Does It Take to Become a Godly, Sensuous Woman?
- The Granddaddy of All Questions
- Twelve Weeks to Becoming a Godly and Sensuous Wife (Bible Study)
- An Intimate Secret: Gourmet Delight
- Additional Resources / Notes / Scripture Index / Topical Index